Multi-user hardware labs anytime, from anywhere netCIRCUITlabs Presentation
netCIRCUITlabs Remote labs system delivers real-time control and measurement of real electronics circuits online to multiple students, simultaneously, via LAN and the Internet, 24/7.
- 25 or more simultaneous students per Server, with each student accessing any experiment on the APPLICATIONS board.
- Instantly accessible via each student’s PC, laptop or tablet via web browser.
- All connections between real components made instantly by very large, custom designed, low impedance, analog cross point switches contained in the system
- Fully self contained, with inbuilt test instruments including oscilloscope, spectrum analyser, cursor measurements and full function signal generator.
- Complete user control of all circuit switches and potentiometers.
- Instantaneous selection of viewing circuit waveforms & spectra at multiple test points.
- Typically 5 to 15 experiments per APPLICATIONS board. Each student can select any experiment on the APPLICATION board.
- Experiments covering AC Amplifiers, Feedback Circuits, Differential Amplifiers, SCR Circuits, OTL Power, Amplifiers, Op-amp Circuits, Waveform Generators, Resonant Circuits & Filters, Digital Logic Gates, Combinational Logic and much more
The ‘hands-on’ approach of this virtual lab system builds student confidence and makes the experiment satisfying as the students are free to explore and learn. When they explore more, they learn more.